service and maintenance
Our services cover the entire life cycle of your machines. Starting with the tailor-made planning, through commissioning and inspection to the overhaul of “aging” machines, also known as “retrofits”.
We are also happy to support you at any time with topics such as dismantling and relocating machines or production systems, from planning to implementation.
Our services at a glance:
- Transport handling, assembly and commissioning of our machines and systems
- Training measures for our customers’ operating personnel
- Retrofitting of machine accessories
- Repair service incl. On-site analysis and troubleshooting
- Spare parts service and spare parts production of special parts according to customer requirements
- Dismantling, moving and relocating machines
- individual maintenance contracts
Our service team is characterized by customer proximity and professional competence, which always has optimal solutions for customers and machines in mind. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
Planning and construction
As a traditional special machine and plant construction company, we have a wealth of experience in terms of planning, construction, manufacturing and project management of individual assemblies or complex systems.
In cooperation with scientific institutions, we carry out feasibility studies for all areas of industry and build research facilities.
Do you have an idea? Together we will implement it!
Repair and maintenance
Service for machine and operator
Inspection and Maintenance
The lifespan of the machines is not unlimited. Over time and with high utilization, the functionality and performance of the systems is reduced, which can lead to reduced production and sales volumes. Regularly performed maintenance quickly pays for itself through improved availability. Upon request, we can offer you a maintenance contract with individual services – specially adapted to your needs and wishes.
Retrofit - the general overhaul
“Retrofit” is the term used to describe the modernization and technical reconditioning of old machines and systems. This not only makes economic sense, it also makes ecological sense from a sustainability perspective.
The range of services includes:
- Extension of the service life
- Increase in production volume
- Product quality upgrade
- higher efficiency of the system, e.g. through energy savings
- Compliance with legal requirements such as lowering emissions
- Adaptation to current occupational safety criteria