Tire recycling for truck and car tires
Used tire processing with cryogenic fine grinding
The professional processing of used tires is a complex issue due to the wide range of difficult-to-separate, sometimes environmentally harmful materials. Here, too, we offer efficient solutions for waste management companies and recyclers.
Our tire recycling system is used for shredding in a ratio of 80% (trucks) to 20% (cars). Highly purified rubber granules are produced in 4 fractions with adjustable grain sizes from 0 to 4 mm. Secondary products are steel wire and PA fabric. The line is designed for 4-shift operation with an input throughput of up to 4 t / h.
The shredding is done mechanically in three stages by different shredders. After each shredding step, the released steel and fabric are separated.
Different processing machines are used in the entire process, which are linked to one another by transport units.
Highlights the facility
- Technological processing steps take place in an automatic sequence
- complete tires are processed (including bead up to Ø 1,200 mm)
- Automated cleaning of the rubber (material separation of steel, fabric, foreign matter)
- Purity of the granulate 99.8%
- Cryogenic fine grinding (grain sizes< 0.4 mm)
- Classifying the rubber granulate into individual fractions